The program has a simple and lightweight interface, not overloaded with unnecessary. You can very easily add your own channel, delete a broken one or edit it.
At the moment, the program includes:
- viewing IPTV streams.
- add / remove / edit channels.
- work with playlists (loading and viewing a playlist in the program, launching and viewing channels from the playlist, adding any channel to the program, searching for a channel by name in the playlist).
- checking the flow for operability.
- video adjustments to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, adjust the aspect ratio (usually stretched, enlarged).
- watching videos from YouTube;
- viewing local video files
- search for online videos on the Internet and watch them;
- the timer allows you to select the time after which the program is turned off or the computer falls asleep / turns off.
- support for self-aware playlists by url.
- much more.
How to install ZVVOnlineTV on Ubuntu / Linux mint / Windows
On the official developer blog, a version is available for both Ubuntu and Windows, so there should be no installation problems.
For Linux, it is available in a .deb package, and if you don’t know how to install deb on your system, take a look at this post.
After installation, find iptv playlists on the Internet, make yourself tea, and calmly watch.
What programs do you use to view Iptv?